- With its specially developed tread design, it provides superior traction without damaging your crops and compacting the soil.
- With its specially developed tread compounds and lug geometry, it offers high resistance against lug fatigue and tread wear.
- Low profle structure provides excellent maneuverability and handling comfort.
- Reduced vibration with frequently placed lugs.
- Superior durability against cuts and impacts with reinforced sidewalls.
- Offers high load capacity.
R1 tire designed for high load tractor applications
TA / 330
|TIRE SIZE||PR||TT/TL||LOAD INDEX||SPEED SYMBOL||RIM||INFLATED DIMENSIONS (NO LOAD)||INFLATED DIMENSIONS (W/LOAD)||INFLATING PRESSURE (psi/bar)||LOAD CAPACITY PER TIRE (KG)|
|RECOM. (INCHES)||PERMITTED (INCHES)||Section Width Min-Max||OUTER DIAMETER (MM)||DYNAMIC RADIUS CIRCLE (MM)||STATIC LOADED RADIUS (MM)||Speed (KM/H)|
|30.5L-32||12||TL||158||A8||DW27B||DHB27, DH27B, DH27H||770||1819||5420||820||20/1.4||6375||5230||4550||4250|